Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wyatt (Roger) and Lexi (Emily)
Wyatt and Lexi play dress ups. Wyatt's play name is Roger and Lexi's is Emily. They are so cute together! Emily is deffinatly in charge much to Rogers dislike : )
Yes, I am trying to get the hang of this!
Let us all pray that this takes hold : ) I love this face! 4 yrs old
I love this pic.of Lexi and Wyatt, Best Friends.....today!
Yea, now that's what I'm talking about! Say your prays Uncle Linc!
Me and my Hussy




8 comments:
This is the happiest day!! Welcome to the world of bloggin baby! Reading all this makes me miss you and I can actually feel the love you have for your family. And not only are you a Joyful Mother of Children, you have been Joyful since I met you some 20 years ago. I love your guts!
Great job Meg!!! I love all the pictures! Keep up the good work! Love you!
I love this! And I love the narratives about everyone, except you forgot Adam...jk. And I almost picked the same backdrop. Good thing I didn't...
oh megs!! I am not sure how your blog let me in, but it did. Maybe it finally accepted my email. I am so glad to be able to look at this and keep up with you guys. Love you tons!
I love your blog, your family is ADORABLE!! can't wait to see you at Christmas!
if we can't see eachother in person at least I can peek at your family here. keep it up. Give Roger a big kiss for me (i love that, Roger... what a goof). I love you and miss you.
tell bernice to invite me to her blog. carriekennedysmith@gmail.com
Post a Comment